Simple user interface for easier operation
Loadrite refuse truck scales are easy to understand, easy to use and can connect to any on-board computer. The Loadrite screen display is uncluttered and only relays pertinent information to the operator when required. This enables the operator to concentrate on what they do best without unnecessary distraction: refuse collection. The hook, rear and front lift truck scale share the same user interface. This advantage reduces the need for training of operators who drive both trucks on the use of the E2750.
No more overloading
The regulatory environment, where public safety and liability concerns underlay a trend towards more enforcement of overloading regulations is also a factor. Keeping the weight on the truck under its legal capacity also helps to minimise maintenance costs. Knowing the weight when a bin is lifted also avoids any dispute with a customer at a later time about additional charges for excessive weight in the bin.
The E2750 hook lift scale uses six heavy-duty loadcells installed underneath the bin mounts on top of the hook-lift frame. They measure the weight before the bin is secured on the truck with the bin locks. The operator has also the ability to enter tare weights of each bin to get a net weight for each bin lifted.
Without measurement, it is impossible to tell which pickups are earning you money and which are costing you. Knowing the weights tells you the customers to protect and those to change the pricing.
- Knowing the weight of each bin when they are collected avoids dispute about excessive weights at a later time
- Accurate weighing ensures trucks are loaded to the correct value avoiding expensive overload fines
- Keeping the weight of the truck under its legal capacity helps to minimize maintenance costs
- The hook, rear and front lift weighing system share the same user interface making operator transition seamless between trucks
- E2750 Indicator
- 6 load cells
- Data communication
Loadrite printers provide a hard copy record/customer receipt of scale data, including:
- Bin weight and total weight
- Sequence number
- Time and date
- 3 user defined data fields
- Truck ID#
- User title
- Weight zeroed